[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/py-curl
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Wed Jan 25 13:19:58 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/www/py-curl: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update py-curl to 7.19.0.
(change to register distutils egg-info)
Version 7.19.0 [requires libcurl-7.19.0 or better]
* Added CURLFILE, ADDRESS_SCOPE and ISSUERCERT options,
as well as the APPCONNECT_TIME info.
* Added PRIMARY_IP info (patch by
Yuhui H <eyecat at gmail.com>).
* Added support for curl_easy_reset through a
new 'reset' method on curl objects
(patch by Nick Pilon <npilon at oreilly.com>).
* Added support for OPENSOCKET callbacks.
See 'tests/test_opensocket.py' for example
usage (patch by Thomas Hunger <teh at camvine.com>).
* Added REDIRECT_URL info and M_MAXCONNECTS option
(patch by Yuhui H <eyecat at gmail.com>).
* Added socket_action() method to CurlMulti objects.
See 'tests/test_multi_socket_select.py' for example
usage (patch by Yuhui H <eyecat at gmail.com>).
* Added AUTOREFERER option.
* Allow resetting some list operations (HTTPHEADER,
QUOTE, POSTQUOTE, PREQUOTE) by passing an empty
list to setopt (patch by Jim Patterson).
* Added POST301, SSH_HOST_PUBLIC_KEY_MD5,
COPYPOSTFIELDS and PROXY_TRANSFER_MODE options.
* Check for static libs in setup.py to better detect
whether libcurl was linked with OpenSSL or GNUTLS.
* PycURL is now dual licensed under the LGPL and
a license similar to the cURL license (an MIT/X
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.40 -r1.41 pkgsrc/www/py-curl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/www/py-curl/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/www/py-curl/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/py-curl/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |