[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/pekwm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Sat Jan 21 15:35:38 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/wm/pekwm: Makefile distinfo
Updated wm/pekwm to 0.1.14.
- Vita Cizek fixed a bug that caused pekwm to crash on startup when another
windowmanager was already running.
- #252 "Resize code should consume last ButtonRelease event" reported and fixed
- #259 "Window ghosting with xcompmgr shaded windows" reported by
kevin.clevenger and fixed by Claes Nästén and Andreas Schlic
- #297 "MRU window selection does not honour 'Skip=FocusToggle'" reported and
fixed by wallex
- #298 "MRU list should be refreshed on workspace change" reported and fixed by
User visible changes
- #290 "Allow autoproperties to set the decor" fixed by Andreas Schlick
- #268 "allow maximizing of client windows" reported by marin and fixed by
#118 "Set decor name based on hints: _NET_WM_DEMANDS_ATTENTION and
Compatibility fixes Configuration changes
New autoproperty "Decor". You can use this autoproperty to give windows a
Themes can specify a special decor "ATTENTION" that is used for clients
that set the urgency/demands-attention hint.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.42 -r1.43 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |