[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Jan 20 15:43:38 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base: Makefile distinfo
* The code to look up attributes for paths reused entries from a wrong
directory when two paths in question are in adjacent directories and
the name of the one directory is a prefix of the other.
* A wildcard that matches deeper hierarchy given to the "diff-index" command,
e.g. "git diff-index HEAD -- '*.txt'", incorrectly reported additions of
matching files even when there is no change.
* When producing a "thin pack" (primarily used in bundles and smart
HTTP transfers) out of a fully packed repository, we unnecessarily
avoided sending recent objects as a delta against objects we know
the other side has.
* "git send-email" did not properly treat sendemail.multiedit as a
boolean (e.g. setting it to "false" did not turn it off).
* Also contains minor fixes and documentation updates.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -u -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.45 -r1.46 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-docs/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |