[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/scmgit
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Thu Jan 19 20:34:01 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit: Makefile Makefile.version
Update to 18.104.22.168 from 22.214.171.124.
Fixes since v126.96.36.199
* Adjust the "quick-install-doc" procedures as preformatted
html/manpage are no longer in the source repository.
* The logic to optimize the locality of the data in a pack introduced in
1.7.7 was grossly inefficient.
* The logic to filter out forked projects in the project list in
"gitweb" was broken for some time.
* "git branch -m/-M" advertised to update RENAME_REF ref in the
commit log message that introduced the feature but not anywhere in
the documentation, and never did update such a ref anyway. This
undocumented misfeature that did not exist has been excised.
Fixes since v188.8.131.52
* A few header dependencies were missing from the Makefile.
* Some newer parts of the code used C99 __VA_ARGS__ while we still
try to cater to older compilers.
* "git name-rev --all" tried to name all _objects_, naturally failing to
describe many blobs and trees, instead of showing only commits as
advertised in its documentation.
Fixes since v184.108.40.206
* After fetching from a remote that has very long refname, the reporting
output could have corrupted by overrunning a static buffer.
* "git checkout" and "git merge" treated in-tree .gitignore and exclude
file in $GIT_DIR/info/ directory inconsistently when deciding which
untracked files are ignored and expendable.
Fixes since v220.127.116.11
* The code to look up attributes for paths reused entries from a wrong
directory when two paths in question are in adjacent directories and
the name of the one directory is a prefix of the other.
* A wildcard that matches deeper hierarchy given to the "diff-index" command,
e.g. "git diff-index HEAD -- '*.txt'", incorrectly reported additions of
matching files even when there is no change.
* When producing a "thin pack" (primarily used in bundles and smart
HTTP transfers) out of a fully packed repository, we unnecessarily
avoided sending recent objects as a delta against objects we know
the other side has.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |