[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ldns
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Wed Jan 18 22:31:27 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/ldns: Makefile distinfo
* bugfix #413: Fix manpage source for srcdir != builddir
* Canonicalize the signers name rdata field in RRSIGs when signing
* Ignore minor version of Private-key-format (so v1.3 may be used)
* Allow a check_time to be given in stead of always checking against
the current time. With ldns-verify-zone the check_time can be set
with the -t option.
* Added functions for updating and manipulating SOA serial numbers.
ldns-read-zone has an option -S for updating and manipulating the
* The library Makefile is now GNU and BSD make compatible.
* bugfix #419: NSEC3 validation of a name covered by a wildcard with
* Two new options (--with-drill and --with-examples) to the main
configure script (in the root of the source tree) to build drill
and examples too.
* Fix days_since_epoch to year_yday calculation on 32bits systems.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/net/ldns/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/net/ldns/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/net/ldns/patches/patch-util.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |