[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Mon Jan 16 22:26:56 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/atf: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.15:
Experimental version released on January 16th, 2012.
* Respect stdin in atf-check. The previous release silenced stdin for any
processes spawned by atf, not only test programs, which caused breakage
in tests that pipe data through atf-check.
* Performance improvements to atf-sh.
* Enabled detection of unused parameters and variables in the code and
fixed all warnings.
* Changed the behavior of "developer mode". Compiler warnings are now
enabled unconditionally regardless of whether we are in developer mode or
not; developer mode is now only used to perform strict warning checks and
to enable assertions. Additionally, developer mode is now only
automatically enabled when building from the repository, not for formal
* Added new Autoconf M4 macros (ATF_ARG_WITH, ATF_CHECK_C and
ATF_CHECK_CXX) to provide a consistent way of defining a --with-arg flag
in configure scripts and detecting the presence of any of the ATF
bindings. Note that ATF_CHECK_SH was already introduced in 0.14, but it
has now been modified to also honor --with-atf if instantiated.
* Added timing support to atf-run / atf-report.
* Added support for a 'require.memory' property, to specify the minimum
amount of physical memory needed by the test case to yield valid results.
* PR bin/45690: Force an ISO-8859-1 encoding in the XML files generated by
atf-report so that invalid data in the output of test cases does not
mangle our report.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/atf/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/atf/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/atf/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |