[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/aria2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Sat Jan 14 15:15:16 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/aria2: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.14.1
* Supported network-path reference in HTTP redirect.
* Updated bash_completion.
* aria2 now doesn't assume download has completed just because file
size matched. The only exception is zero-length file. If server
tells that file is zero-length and --checksum option is given,
aria2 now correctly checks its checksum. There is one known issue:
If downloaded file is zero-length file and .aria2 file exists, it
will not be deleted on successful verification, because .aria2 file
is not loaded.
* Fixed the bug that --checksum is not working. SFBUG#3466888
* Fixed compile error without libnettle, libgcrypt and openssl.
* Fixed the bug that log file is not created if there is warning
before log file is opened.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/net/aria2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/net/aria2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |