[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Jan 12 17:41:21 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-client: Makefile.common distinfo
pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-server: PLIST distinfo
* InnoDB Storage Engine: Issuing INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY statements for
InnoDB tables from concurrent threads could cause a deadlock, particularly
with the INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE form. The fix avoids deadlocks
caused by the same row being accessed by more than one transaction. Deadlocks
could still occur when multiple rows are inserted and updated simultaneously
by different transactions in inconsistent order; those types of deadlocks
require the standard error handling on the application side, of re-trying the
* An incorrect InnoDB assertion could cause the server to halt. This issue only
affected debug builds. The assertion referenced the source file btr0pcur.ic
and the variable cursor->pos_state.
* The handle_segfault() signal-handler code in mysqld could itself crash due to
calling unsafe functions.
* ARCHIVE tables with NULL columns could cause server crashes or become corrupt
under concurrent load.
* Enabling myisam_use_mmap could cause the server to crash.
* Concurrent access to ARCHIVE tables could cause corruption.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-server/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-server/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |