[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/py-blosxom
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hauke
Date: Thu Jan 12 12:23:58 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/www/py-blosxom: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Upgrade package to 1.5.2. From WHATSNEW:
What's new in 1.5.2 (December 2011)
Pertinent to users:
1. Fixed a warning that pops up when doing ``pip install pyblosxom``
2. Removed debug logging from pycategories
What's new in 1.5.1 (December 2011)
Pertinent to users:
1. Fixed a problem with the manifest so ``python setup.py install``
2. Fixed the WHATSNEW so it shows correct version and date for
What's new in 1.5 (December 2011)
Pertinent to users:
1. Renamed the project from PyBlosxom to Pyblosxom (no more CamelCase).
2. I moved all the plugins again. This time, instead of being in
``plugins/``, they're now in ``Pyblosxom/plugins/``.
You no longer have to copy core plugins into your plugins
directory. Instead of copying core plugin files, refer to the
plugins in your ``config.py`` file using their full Python path in
the Pyblosxom package.
For example, the pycalendar plugin is now in
``Pyblosxom/plugins/pycalendar.py`` and thus its Pyblosxom
package path is ``Pyblosxom.plugins.pycalendar``. Your
``config.py`` file would look have this::
py["load_plugins"] = [
If you do this, then the next time you upgrade PyBlosxom, the
plugins will be upgraded automatically.
Further, documentation for plugins is at the top of the individual
plugin files, but also in the documentation. This includes a list
of the plugins available in the core.
.. only:: text
You can see the plugin documentation in docs/plugins/.
.. only:: html
You can see the plugin documentation at :ref:`part-two`.
3. Plugins added: markdown_parser, readmore
4. Plugins changed:
* Fixed documentation and error messages for ``pagesdir``.
* Fixed frontpage checking. Should catch / as well as /index
* Adds more examples to documentation.
* Increased tag cloud range from 3 sizes to 5.
* Adds truncate support.
* Fixes problems with initialization when building tags so that
it initializes plugins allowing them to do startup things.
This fixes problems with plugins that augment entry parsers.
* renamed it to rst_parser so it's clearer what it is
* fixed category_start/category_begin behavior for root category
* fixed the first example of settings in the documentation
the rest of the plugins: pep8 fixes and documentation updates
5. Plugins removed from Pyblosxom: commentAPI
6. Fixes error handling for loading plugins. When doing
``pyblosxom-cmd test`` and a plugin fails to load, it'll now tell
you. When using the debug renderer and a plugin fails to load,
it'll now tell you.
7. Lot of work on simplifying and improving the documentation.
8. Added a ``static_yearindexes`` setting. Set it to True to generate
year indexes and False to not generate year indexes.
Pertinent to developers
1. I removed all the extra infrastructure for testing plugins.
Plugins that come with the core are now in the Pyblosxom package
and their tests are in ``Pyblosxom/tests/``.
2. Adds *generate* subcommand to pyblosxom-cmd. This makes it easier
to test blogs and plugins that do things with entries.
3. Renamed ``PyBlosxomWSGIApp`` class to ``PyblosxomWSGIApp``.
4. Renamed ``PyBlosxom`` class to ``Pyblosxom``.
5. Moved the project from gitorious to github. The new git repository
is at `<http://github.com/willkg/pyblosxom>`_.
6. Removed ``VERSION_DATE`` and ``VERSION_SPLIT``. They're kind of
silly and don't really help much.
I moved the version to ``Pyblosxom/_version.py``. Use it like
from Pyblosxom import __version__
I updated the documentation accordingly.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/py-blosxom/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/py-blosxom/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/www/py-blosxom/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |