[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Capture-Tiny
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Thu Jan 12 01:16:12 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Capture-Tiny: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Capture-Tiny to 0.15.
Changes from previous:
0.15 2011-12-23 11:10:47 EST5EDT
- Repeated captures from a custom filehandle would return undef instead
of the empty string (and would warn). This has been fixed.
[rt.cpan.org #73374 part two. Thank you to Philipp Herz for help
in reproducing this bug.]
- Commented out debugging code for slightly less runtime overhead
0.14 2011-12-22 10:14:09 EST5EDT
- Capturing with custom filehandles will return only newly appended
output instead of everything already in the file.
0.13 2011-12-02 13:39:00 EST5EDT
- Fixed t/18-custom-capture.t failures on Windows due to tempfile
removal problems in the testfile
0.12 2011-12-01 16:58:05 EST5EDT
- New functions capture_stdout, capture_stderr, tee_stdout, tee_stderr
- Capture functions also returns the return values from the executed
coderef [rt.cpan.org #61794, adapted from patch by Christian Walde]
- Capture functions take optional custom filehandles for capturing
via named files instead of anonymous ones [inspired by Christian Walde]
- Tied filehandles based on Tie::StdHandle can now use the ":utf8"
layer; removed remaining TODO tests; adds Scalar::Util as a dependency
- When Time::HiRes::usleep is available, tee operations will
sleep during the busy-loop waiting for tee processes to be ready
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Capture-Tiny/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Capture-Tiny/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |