[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Term-ShellUI
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Tue Jan 10 08:57:39 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Term-ShellUI: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Term-ShellUI to 0.91.
Changes from previous:
0.91: 17 May 2011
- Support calling commands noninteractively (patch by Christian Kuelker)
- Support calling $term->run() multiple times (patch by Ryan Gies)
- Now clients can call process_a_cmd manually (patch by Martin Kluge)
- Undeprecate Term::ReadLine::Perl since it works on Windows.
0.9: 20 Mar 2011
- Relicensed from the somewhat ambiguous Perl license to the MIT license.
- Add eof_exit_hooks, patch by Lester Hightower
- Remove complete_history callback. It was an odd, ShellUI-specific feature.
- Remove history expansion (!!, !$, ^o^n). That implementation was too buggy.
- Fix bug: completion suggestion wasn't printed with Term::ReadLine::Gnu.
- Deprecate Term::ReadLine::Perl. Use Term::ReadLine::Gnu.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Term-ShellUI/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Term-ShellUI/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |