[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: marino
Date: Sun Jan 8 11:17:08 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux: DESCR Makefile distinfo options.mk
pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/files: diff-ada diff-ada-testsuite diff-core
diff-cxx diff-cxx-testsuite diff-fortran diff-fortran-testsuite
pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
lang/gnat-aux: Upgrade to gcc 4.6.2, add Fortran, Objective-C
1) Upgrades sync from gcc 4.6.1-RELEASE to gcc 4.6.2-RELEASE
2) New capability of building Fortran
3) New capability of building Objective-C
4) Building of all 5 languages (Ada,C,C++,ObjC,Fortran) now default
5) Fortran testsuite added
6) ObjC testsuite added
Behind the scenes:
1) Previously GNAT-Aux was built from a custom-built tarball. Now real
real gcc source files are used instead, but heavily patched.
2) The standard patch mechanism is not used. Composite diff files are
generated by dragonlace.net and they are applied as needed, and
are located in the "files" directory
3) This might be the only gcc that doesn't use the monolithic source tar
ball. Depending on the options selected, the makefile updates its
distfile list and only downloads what it needs, including testsuite
files and dejagnu support.
4) All platforms are now built with unlimited stacksize command due to
new issues with <platform>-stdint.h functionality.
5) All platforms use unlimited stacksize for Ada testing. Before it was
limited to NetBSD x86_64. This may have introduced a failure on
NetBSD i386 though. There were no other impacts according to the
Ada testsuite results.
6) The PLIST automatic generation was significantly simplified, resulting
in some variable deletion.
7) libstdc++ can't break testing now (forced to evaluate to true)
8) Unnecessary depends and USE_TOOLS removed
9) The includes-fixed directory is now removed from all platforms, arches
now rather than problematic ones. It seems that it can only make no
difference or cause problems, so no reason to keep it around.
A) Unnecessary do-config phase "touches" removed.
B) Several fixes added to diff patches to improve testsuite results on
c, c++, and fortran for all platforms.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/DESCR
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/options.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/files/diff-ada \
pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/files/diff-core pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/files/diff-cxx \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/lang/gnat-aux/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |