[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Jan 8 05:25:54 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick: Makefile Makefile.common PLIST
buildlink3.mk distinfo options.mk
Update GraphicsMagick to 1.3.13.
While here, remove unwanted buildlink and add lzma option.
1.3.13 (December 24, 2011)
* In I/O blob, don't rewind already open file handle passed to
OpenBlob() since we don't know the intended state of this file
handle, and because it prevents appending to an existing file.
* In AppendImageProfile(), don't leak profile buffer while appending
a chunk to an existing profile.
* Fix deadlock in ClonePixelCache() which was caused by using the
same semaphore pointer in the source and destination images.
* Removed bogus SyncBlob() code which sometimes caused a crash and
was not useful.
* Fixed crash or hang which occured when the user entered CONTROL-C
while threaded code was being executed.
* Fix core dump in AcquireOneCacheViewPixelInlined() when the image
is in CMYK space.
* In MontageImages (montage), fix crash observed with "-geometry
* The TIFF reader was crashing for images which use the
* AppendImages() (-append) was failing when only one image was
* The `animate`, `display`, and `identify` commands now report any
error only once, and then proceed to the next file name rather
* Don't change the locale settings in InitializeMagick() since this
may cause problems for international users. API users are still
responsible for assuring that locale settings don't break floating
point parsing and output (i.e. floating point decimal needs to be
'.' rather than ',').
* RPM build is fixed (PerlMagick build was broken).
* RPM build installs documentation to expected places on Red Hat
* Fixes for usage with OpenSolaris.
* DESTDIR is supported by PerlMagick build.
* The matte channel was not being properly enabled or respected for
* InitializeMagick() and DestroyMagick() are now fully thread safe.
* When a shear angle was as zero, the shear request was being
* In DispatchImage(), the `K` channel was always output as black for
"CMYK" specification unless the image matte flag was True.
* MATLAB fixes.
* PNG fixes.
* PCL fixes for printing bi-level image on Konica-Minolta printers.
* EPT error handling fixes.
* JPEG reader was sometimes truncating large IPTC profiles.
* JPEG writer now handles errors properly rather than allowing
libjpeg to exit the program (or hanging if driven by Magick++).
* JPEG reader now treats an unhandled EXP marker as a warning rather
than a hard error.
* File open errors are now reliably reported.
* Improved rendering precision when using the drawing APIs.
* For the Magick++ Image backgroundColor(), borderColor(), and
matteColor() methods, preserve the opacity part of the
* Add support for drawing text using a bitmap font.
* benchmark command supports a -stepthreads option to execute the
specified command with an increasing number of threads to measure
how an algorithm benefits from threading. This mode includes a
column to show the speedup compared with one thread, and the
* Added Add support for invoking "gs-cmyk" and "gs-cmyka" entries in
delegates.mgk when ColorSeparationType or ColorSeparationMatteType
is requested. These cause Ghostscript to always output CMYK PAM
format (even if the input file was not in CMYK format).
* EXIF profiles are preserved when writing JPEG files.
* The -mosaic command now respects the composition option specified
by -compose as well as the image background color specified by
* The TXT coder now supports multiple image frames.
* For image normalization (-normalize), add support for
histogram-threshold setting to specify the percentage of the
histogram to discard when computing image normalization parameters
(default is 0.1%). For example `-set histogram-threshold 0.01
* Added an `INFO` coder which produces textual image description
output similar to `identify` but may be used with convert like "gm
convert myfile info:-".
* Support application of the PDF crop box via '-define
* For PCL printer output, define pcl:fit-to-page in order for the
printer to scale the image to fit the page.
* Added order dither 5x5, 6x6, and 7x7 circular dither patterns to
create a halftone effect.
* PNM subformats are now reported as the specific subformat rather
than just "PNM".
* NetPBM's PAM format is now supported.
* MacPaint image format reader is added.
* Added TIFF LZMA compressor support.
* Added TIFF support for a tiff:group-three-options define to allow
power-users to set the value of the GROUP3OPTIONS tag.
* New core C API function SetImageColorRegion() to set the constant
pixel color for a specified region of the image.
* New Wand C API function MagickWriteImagesFile() to append images
to a provided file handle.
* New Wand C API function MagickSetImageSavedType() to allow
specifying the storage type used when saving the file (rather than
changing the current image characteristics).
* In Wand C API, the functions NewPixelWand(), NewDrawingWand(), and
NewMagickWand() invoke InitializeMagick() automatically in case
user forgets to do so.
* New Wand C API function MagickSetFormat() to allow setting the
file or blob format before it has been read.
* New Wand C API function MagickSetDepth() to set the depth used
when reading from an image format which requires that the depth be
specified in advance.
* Now compiles properly with libpng 1.4.X and 1.5.X.
* Lcms 2.X is supported.
* TGA read performance improved.
* PNM read/write performance improved.
* Convolution (-convolve, -sharpen, -guassian, etc.) is faster.
* Adaptive threshold image (-lat) is faster.
* Image trimming (-trim) is faster.
* For DPX format and packed 10 bits, datums are now represented in
the same (reversed) order for all RGB and YCbCr formats.
Previously YCbCr 4:4:4 formats were not swapping the word datums
because the only real-world files encountered did not swap the
* The -colors, -map, and -monochrome options now take effect
immediately rather than at the end of all other processing.
* Removed non-standard multi-frame extension for SGI format.
* Windows install footprint is more consistent between DLL and
* LZMA compressed tarball is in 'xz' format rather than deprecated
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.43 -r1.44 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/Makefile.common \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |