[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/cfitsio
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Dec 17 14:55:15 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/cfitsio: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.290:
Version 3.29 - 2 December 2011
- modified Makefile.in to allow configure to override the lib and include
- added (or restored actually) support for tile compression of 1-byte integer
images in imcomp_compress_tile. Support for that data type was overlooked
during recent updates to this routine.
- modified the fits_get_token command-line parsing routine to perform more
rigorous checks to determine if the token can be interpreted as a number
- made small modification to fpack.c to not allow the -i2f option (convert
image from integer to floating point) with the "-g -q 0" option (do
gzip compression). It is more efficient to simply use the -g option alone.
- made modifications to fitsio.h and drvrfile.c to support reading and
writing large FITS files (> 2.1 GB) when building CFITSIO using
Microsoft Visual C++ on Windows platforms.
- added new WCS routine (ffgicsa) which returns the WCS keyword values
for a particular WCS version ('A' - 'Z').
- fixed a problem with multi-threaded apps that open/close FITS files
simultaneously by putting mutex locks around the call to
fits_already_open and in fits_clear_Fptr.
- fixed a bug when using the 'regfilter' function to select a subset of the
rows in a FITS table that have coordinates that lie within a specified
spatial region on the sky. This bug only affects the rarely used panda
(and epanda and bpanda) region shapes in which the region is defined by
the intersection of an annulus and a pie-shaped wedge. The previous code
(starting with version 3.181 of CFITSIO where support for the panda region
was first introduced) only worked correctly if the 2 angles that define
the wedge have values between -180 and +180. If not, then fewer rows than
expected may have been selected from the table.
- fixed the extended filename parser so that when creating a histogram by
binning 2 table columns, if a keyword or column name is given as the
weighting factor, then the output histrogram image will have a floating
point datatype, not the default integer datatype as is the case when no
weigth is specified (e.g. with a filename like
"myfile.fits[bin x,y; weight_column]"
- added fix to the code in imcompress.c to work around a problem with
dereferencing the value of a pointer, in cases where the address of
that pointer has not been defined (e.g., the nulval variable).
- modified the byte shuffling algorithm in fits_shuffle_8bytes to work
around a strange bug in the proprietary SunStudioExpress C compiler
- removed spurious messages on the CFITSIO error stack when opening a
FITS file with FTP (in drvrnet.c);
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/devel/cfitsio/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/cfitsio/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |