[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Dec 2 14:25:10 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-client: Makefile.common distinfo
pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-server: PLIST distinfo
* Upgrading from an Advanced GPL RPM package to an Advanced RPM package did not
work. Now on Linux it is possible to use rpm -U to replace any installed MySQL
product by any other of the same release family. It is not necessary to remove
the old produce with rpm -e first.
* MEMORY table creation time is now available in the CREATE_TIME column of the
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES table and the Create_time column of SHOW TABLE
* Important Change: InnoDB Storage Engine: Data from BLOB columns could be lost
if the server crashed at a precise moment when other columns were being
updated in an InnoDB table.
* InnoDB Storage Engine: This fix improves the performance of instrumentation
code for InnoDB buffer pool operations.
* InnoDB Storage Engine: Lookups using secondary indexes could give incorrect
matches under a specific set of conditions. The conditions involve an index
defined on a column prefix, for a BLOB or other long column stored outside
the index page, with a table using the Barracuda file format.
* InnoDB Storage Engine: This fix corrects cases where the MySQL server could
hang or abort with a long semaphore wait message. (This is a different issue
than when these symptoms occurred during a CHECK TABLE statement.)
* Replication: Issuing the following statements, in the order shown, could
cause a deadlock between the user thread and I/O thread.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-client/patches/patch-ae
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-server/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/databases/mysql51-server/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |