[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-FCGI-ProcManager
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Fri Nov 25 05:54:24 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/www/p5-FCGI-ProcManager: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-FCGI-ProcManager to 0.24.
Changes from previous:
0.24 2011-10-04 Tomas Doran <bobtfish%bobtfish.net@localhost>
* Further fix to pm_wait routine to find the correct PID and remove it
(fixing logical error introduced in the last release), noted by Vadim
* Document (somewhat) FCGI::ProcManager::Constrainted
0.23 2011-09-27 Tomas Doran <bobtfish%bobtfish.net@localhost>
* Fix pm_wait routine to exit without a warning
* Fix pm_wait to correctly detect child processes which have died.
* Fix to return SIGCHLD handler to it's default state in the
pm_manage loop so that loading code which sets SIGCHLD to ignore
won't interfere with normal operation.
* Add repository metadata.
0.22 2011-08-04 Tomas Doran <bobtfish%bobtfish.net@localhost>
* Ship a version of FCGI::ProcManager::Constrainted which actually
works as advertised.
0.21 2011-08-02 Tomas Doran <bobtfish%bobtfish.net@localhost>
* Ship a working dist.
0.20 2011-08-02 Gareth Kirwan <gbjk%cpan.org@localhost>
* ProcManager::Constrained: Add a new FCGI::ProcManager::Constrainted
subclass which will restart workers safely after a certain number of
requests, or at certain memory thresholds.
* ProcManager: Fix start_delay causing a permanent hang.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/www/p5-FCGI-ProcManager/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/p5-FCGI-ProcManager/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |