[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Z3950-ZOOM
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Fri Nov 25 05:52:40 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Z3950-ZOOM: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Net-Z3950-ZOOM to 1.28.
Changes from previous:
1.28 Fri Oct 15 13:34:41 BST 2010
- In the test-suite, provide a more explicit report when the
scan identity test (display term == term) fails.
- The displayTerm==term assertion is now case-insensitive, as
it ought always to have been: previously, the test-suite
relied on a specific implementaton detail of the
test-server, which has recently changed causing extraneous
- Also in the test-suite for scan, remove the test that all
title-terms are in the general-term list, an assumption that
should never have been made.
1.27 Wed Aug 11 17:13:07 BST 2010
- Support for Index Data build procedures, including making
Debian/Ubuntu and Red Hat packages from clean tarballs.
- No upstream changes -- packaging only.
1.26 Tue Jun 8 16:43:29 BST 2010
- Tweak the test-suite so that it works correctly on Fedora
Core 12 (188.8.131.52-127.fc12.x86_64). For some reason,
attempts to connect to a non-existent host can fail with
ERROR_TIMEOUT and no addinfo, rather than ERROR_CONNECT and
the hostname as addinfo; and the number of terms to request
in a scan needs to be explicitly specified in an option.
- Add "debclean" target to generated Makefile.
- Remove extraneous and misleading old CVS IDs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Z3950-ZOOM/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Z3950-ZOOM/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |