[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/evilwm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sketch
Date: Fri Nov 18 19:52:53 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/wm/evilwm: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.1.0, changes since 1.0.1:
* Respect maximise states while resizing
* Add basic .desktop file
* Add configuration file
$HOME/.evilwmrc - options are one per line, omitting leading dash.
* Add long alternatives to -g, -v and -s
-geometry, -vdesk and -sticky.
* Record pre-maximisation dimensions in evilwm-specific window properties
_EVILWM_UNMAXIMISED_HORZ and _EVILWM_UNMAXIMISED_VERT.
* Extensive EWMH support. See doc/standards.html for details.
* Mostly new Makefile
* Clean up terminology: use "fixed" instead of "sticky": EWMH uses
the term "sticky" to mean something different.
* Add ability to toggle visible state of docks with Ctrl+Alt+D
Usually apps like pagers or launch bars.
* Add -dock option to force app to be considered a dock
* Snap-to-border and colourmap support no longer optional
Though -snap still defaults to 0 (off).
* fix: drawing window outline with border_width > 1 [David Flynn]
(bottom and right edges wouldn't encompass the border)
* build: enable out-of-tree builds [David Flynn]
* build: enable ISO c99 [David Flynn]
* Fix snapping on multiple screens [Ben Stern]
* Window gravity behviour fixes.
* Remove warning about strict-aliasing rules [Larry Doolittle]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/wm/evilwm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/wm/evilwm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |