[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-StrictConstructor
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Fri Nov 18 13:20:55 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-StrictConstructor: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-MooseX-StrictConstructor to 0.16.
Changes from previous:
- Don't wrap BUILDALL, since this breaks if the object doesn't inherit from
- The fix in 0.14 only worked with Moose 2.0, causing failures with earlier
- Using extends caused strictness to be lost. Fixed by Karen Etheridge.
- This release provides forward compatibility with Moose 1.99+. It will still
work with Moose 1.23 as well. Most of the work was done by Jesse Luehrs.
- Switched tests to use Test::Fatal instead of Test::Exception.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-StrictConstructor/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-StrictConstructor/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |