[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Any-Moose
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue Nov 15 12:49:16 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Any-Moose: Makefile distinfo
Update package for CPAN module Any::Moose in devel/p5-Any-Moose from
0.15 to 0.18.
- update fetch location (maintainer independent dist location on CPAN)
- adjust dependencies
* Try to cope with broken smokers better by recording a Moose
prereq when it is used. (Chris Williams)
- see https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=72043
* Better indicate that this module is dynamically configured.
- fixes [rt.cpan.org #70996]
* If you have Moose installed you no longer get the Mouse dependency (rjbs,
reported by andk)
Any::Moose has long had both runtime and test support for Moose
without Mouse, but the toolchain has not, until recently, been
good enough to handle alternatives. This change is designed
to affect very few people.
- fixes [rt.cpan.org #70597]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Any-Moose/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Any-Moose/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |