[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/spectrum
David Holland writes:
- On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 09:34:40AM -0500, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > - > Log Message:
- > - > Update spectrum ot 1.4.8.
- > -
- > - Alas...
- > -
- > - In file included from [...]/work/spectrum-1.4.8/src/geventloop.cpp:21:
- > - [...]/work/spectrum-1.4.8/src/geventloop.h:27:16: error: ev.h: No such
- > - file or directory
- > Output of "make configure" please?
- What you committed later fixed it. thanks :-)
I haven't tried running it without libev, so I don't know how
well it will do. If it doesn't run well, I'll need to figure
out how to fix the cmake_modules/eventConfig.cmake to properly
find libev. (it always fails, no matter what I try.. :( )
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
During a discussion of requirements for a new system we are developing,
my manager stated that he wants "24 x 7 availability, 5 days a week!"
-- seen in the DNRC newsletter
Main Index |
Thread Index |