[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTP
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Tue Oct 25 09:13:45 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTP: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-AnyEvent-HTTP to 2.13.
Changes from previous:
2.13 Wed Jul 27 17:53:58 CEST 2011
- garbled chunked responses caused AnyEvent::HTTP to malfunction
(patch by Dmitri Melikyan).
- fix GET => HEAD in one case in the documentation (James Bromberger).
2.12 Tue Jun 14 07:22:54 CEST 2011
- fix a possible 'Can't call method "destroyed"' error (which would
have been reported by Carl Chambers).
2.11 Tue May 10 14:33:28 CEST 2011
- the keepalive session cache wouldn't take port and scheme into account
when reusing connection - potentially causing information leaks
(reported by Nick Kostirya).
- bump AnyEvent dependency version (reported by Richard Harris).
2.1 Thu Feb 24 13:11:51 CET 2011
- the keepalive and persistent parameters were actually named
differently in the code - they now work as documented.
- fix a bug where callbacks would sometimes never be called when
the request timeout is near or below the persistent connection
timeout (testcase by Cindy Wang).
- destroying the guard would have no effect when a request was
recursing or being retired.
2.04 Sat Feb 19 07:45:24 CET 2011
- "proxy => undef" now overrides any global proxy when specified.
- require scheme in urls, also use a stricter match to match urls,
leading or trailing garbage is no longer tolerated.
- EXPERIMENTAL: allow '=' in cookie values.
2.03 Tue Jan 18 18:49:35 CET 2011
- dummy reupload, file gone from cpan somehow.
2.02 Wed Jan 12 04:29:37 CET 2011
- do not lowercase cookie names, only parameter names.
2.01 Tue Jan 11 07:38:15 CET 2011
- add missing dependency on common::sense.
- add a resume download example.
2.0 Tue Jan 4 09:16:56 CET 2011
- hopefully fully upgraded to HTTP/1.1.
- support HTTP/1.1 persistent and HTTP/1.0 keep-alive connections.
- drop https-proxy-connection support. seems unused and ill-specified.
- use more differentiated 59x status codes.
- properly use url (not proxy) hostname to verify server certificate.
- much improved cookie implementation:
- properly implement cookie expiry (for new cookies).
- new function to expire cookies and sessions: cookie_jar_expire.
- add special exception to parse broken expires= keys in
- do not quote cookie values when not strictly necessary, to
improve compatibility with broken servers.
- accept and send lots of invalid cookie values exactly as
they were received - this should not impact valid values.
- lowercase cookie parameter names for improved compatibility.
- support the max-age cookie parameter, overrides expires.
- support cookie dates (and a few others) in parse_date.
- properly support value-less parameters (e.g. secure, httponly).
- do not send Host: header in a proxy CONNECT request.
- use common::sense.
- lowercase hostnames and schemes.
- ignore leading zeroes in http version.
- handle spaces in content-length headers more gracefully.
1.5 Fri Dec 31 04:47:08 CET 2010
- bugfix: after headers were received, if any error occured the wrong
(server-sent) Status and Reason fields would be passed to the
- when an error occurs during transfer, preserve status/reason.
- add socks4a connect example.
- new "tcp_connect" parameter.
- new format_date and parse_date functions.
- diagnose unexpected eof as such when the length is known.
- add 205 to the responses without body.
1.46 Mon Sep 6 08:29:34 CEST 2010
- some (broken) servers differentiate between empty search parts
and nonexistant search parts, work around this (problem
analyzed by Sergey Zasenko).
- possibly increase robustness by always setting an on_error
callback on the AnyEvent::Handle object (especially in case
of user errors, such as nehative timeouts).
- we now always follow 301/302/303 redirects and mutate POST to GET.
- we now always follow 307 redirects, even for POST.
- header-less responses are not parsed correctly (at a negative
speed penatly :).
1.45 Wed Jun 16 21:15:26 CEST 2010
- fix a bug where the handle would go away directly after a successful
connect (analyzed and patch by Maxim Dounin).
- due to popular demand, introduce the Redirect pseudo response header.
- document URL pseudo-header better.
- explain how to implement DNS caching.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTP/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTP/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |