[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/shotwell
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Sat Oct 22 13:51:02 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/graphics/shotwell: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/graphics/shotwell/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Updated graphics/shotwell to 0.11.5
This release fixes an issue in
which Shotwell could crash when using the "Import from F-Spot" feature
for the subset of users who continued to experience this problem after
the 0.11.4 upgrade. We recommend that all users upgrade.
This release fixes two critical
issues present in all previous versions of Shotwell 0.11.x that could
cause Shotwell to crash when using the Import from F-Spot feature.
We recommend that all users upgrade.
This releases fixes two critical bugs, including:
* Shotwell could crash at the end of photo imports where one or
more files failed to import correctly
* Showell crashed when a new tag containing a slash (/) character
was created by context-clicking on the Tags item in the sidebar and
and improves error reporting in the publishing system.
* Improved stability working with hierarchical tags
* Importing hierarchical tags from F-Spot doesn't generate duplicate
* Fixed "server redirect contained no session key" errors in the
* Corrected problems with item counts over mixed media
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/graphics/shotwell/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/graphics/shotwell/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/graphics/shotwell/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/shotwell/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |