[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sat Oct 22 10:32:37 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client: Makefile.common distinfo
pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-server: Makefile PLIST
* Replication: Previously, replication slaves could connect to the master
server only through master accounts that use native authentication. Now
replication slaves can also connect through master accounts that use
nonnative authentication (except Windows native authentication) if the
required client-side plugin is installed on the slave side in the directory
named by the slave plugin_dir system variable.
* MEMORY table creation time is now available in the CREATE_TIME column of the
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES table and the Create_time column of SHOW TABLE
* InnoDB Storage Engine: This fix improves the performance of instrumentation
code for InnoDB buffer pool operations.
* InnoDB Storage Engine: Data from BLOB columns could be lost if the server
crashed at a precise moment when other columns were being updated in an
* InnoDB Storage Engine: Lookups using secondary indexes could give incorrect
matches under a specific set of conditions. The conditions involve an index
defined on a column prefix, for a BLOB or other long column stored outside
the index page, with a table using the Barracuda file format.
* InnoDB Storage Engine: This fix corrects cases where the MySQL server could
hang or abort with a long semaphore wait message. (This is a different issue
than when these symptoms occurred during a CHECK TABLE statement.)
* Internal conversion of zero to binary and back could yield a result with
* Valgrind warnings generated by filesort operations were fixed.
* mysqld_safe did not properly check for an already running instance of mysqld.
* The help message for mysql_install_db did not indicate that it supports the
--defaults-file, --defaults-extra-file and --no-defaults options.
* An assertion designed to detect zero-length sort keys also was raised when
the entire key set fit in memory.
* myisampack could create corrupt FULLTEXT indexes when compressing tables.
* A linking problem prevented the FEDERATED storage engine plugin from loading.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-server/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/mysql55-server/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |