[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTPD
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Fri Oct 21 21:09:10 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTPD: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-AnyEvent-HTTPD to 0.93.
Changes from previous:
0.93 Thu Aug 4 10:38:09 CEST 2011
- made it possible to remove default headers
completely, thanks go to Chris Kastorff for providing a patch.
- applied also a fix for case handling of the headers,
thanks go to the patch from Chris Kastorff.
- fixed some tests. I hate it when all bugs that
are found via CPAN Testers are bugs in the tests.
- fixed that the URL returned by Request::url method will
now also contain the query string (thanks to art sackett for
0.92 Tue Mar 1 11:46:14 CET 2011
- added simple SSL/TLS support.
- removed from tests from the distribution.
- replaced 01_basic_request.t with a non-wget variant for CPAN.
0.91 Wed Feb 2 15:21:02 CET 2011
- set the Date header correctly.
- append a newline to error messages.
- hopefully improved connection closing mechanism.
- don't send body when responding to a HEAD request.
0.90 Mon Jan 31 13:04:45 CET 2011
- fixed a small thing with response on dead connections.
- added small example of 'request' event usage.
- make Content-Length: not be empty.
- hand HEAD requests down to the event handlers.
- added allowed_methods support from nrh.
- don't force cache policy anymore.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTPD/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/p5-AnyEvent-HTTPD/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |