[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/mpg321
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Tue Oct 18 11:13:56 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/audio/mpg321: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.2.13.4
Changelog is long, but I feel this should be included.
mpg321 (0.2.13-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed bug when trying to "load file" from a remote instance and
an error was raised repeatdly until mpg321 process died with
"too many open files". (Closes: Bug#128676)
* Added '-3' or '--restart' option that handles non existent or
corrupted files more elegantly when in remote mode. When option
is enabled the remote shell does not die and is restarted waiting
for a new command.
* Fixed FTBFS for mpg321 by removing debian_changes patch file in
debian/patches directory. (Closes: Bug#643222).
-- Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost> Thu, 29 Sep 2011
mpg321 (0.2.13-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed the really annoying bug which didn't restore the TTY
when mpg321 exited.
* Updated S-V to 3.9.2
- debian/copyright file has been revised.
- debian/rules file has been revised.
* Fixed '-a' option to conform with ALSA's uniform device naming. Also
changed man to conform with this change. Now you can use alsa driver
by setting the name of the audio device using the hw:x,y syntax,
where x and y are numbers. For example, if there is only one device
installed, in most cases, the device should be named hw:0,0.
When there is only one device, the device should always have the
same name and numbers. Finally if the default driver which mpg321
is compiled is ALSA then you don't have to specify it with the '-o'
option and you can use '-a' only to specify the audio device.
-- Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost> Sun, 24 Jul 2011
mpg321 (0.2.13-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added '-K' option so the user can enable/disable the Basic Keys
functionality. This also resolves the 100% CPU problem when mpg321
is run by asterisk for music hold on.
Thanks to James Bottomley for pointing that out. (Closes: Bug#619773).
* Added new algorithm when playing files randomly until interrupted. The
advertised behavior is much better than the previous one.Patch from
-- Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost> Tue, 05 Apr 2011
mpg321 (0.2.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added uClinux support for embedded systems (Blackfin, Atmel and others).
* Added some Basic Control Keys, Volume Up/Down & Skip, for the moment.
* Updated S-V to 3.9.1
- debian/copyright file has been revised.
* If mmap() fails we fall back to read(). (Closes: Bug#148971).
* Removed built-in getopt function.
* Problem solved when -x option was invoked and mpg321 couldn't obtain the
current terminal file. If none is forthcoming (e.g. xterm window ops are
disabled) then mpg321 does not block.
* Removed the dependency for the libaudio-scrobbler-perl package from
debian/control file. (Closes: Bug#588051).
* Added LDFLAGS += -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed in debian/rules file
to limit the dependencies a bit. Dropped '-c' option from 'install'
command. Thanks to Sven Hoexter <sven%timegate.de@localhost>.
-- Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost> Sun, 20 Feb 2011
mpg321 (0.2.12-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release.
* Added AudioScrobbler support.
* Added FFT analysis support on PCM data for Remote mode play.
* mpg123 has been relicensed under the LGPL/GPL. Changed man page
accordingly. (Closes: Bug#533674).
* mpg321 now exits code 1 after failing to play music. (Closes: Bug#501334).
* Fixed ID3v2 tag problem which resulted in a splat-sound at the start of
the file. Patch from Martin Wellard. Thanks.
* Added support for recursive reading of directories. Patch from Giuseppe
Scrivano <gscrivano%gnu.org@localhost> and Michal Cihar
* Updated S-V to 3.9.0
- debian/copyright file is now UTF-8 encoded.
-- Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost> Tue, 29 Jun 2010
mpg321 (0.2.11-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Now mpg321 displays the right MPEG version. (Closes: Bug#197726).
* New function added for restoring the correct xterm title.
* New troubleshooting information added for the resources that mpg321
uses for xterm control.
* Bug #182122 should close now because in this version of Debian we don't
face such problems. So i am closing this bug. (Closes: Bug#182122).
* Man page now includes the new "-l" option. (Closes: Bug#575836).
Thanks to Memnon Anon.
* Tried to reproduce the same experiment as Bug #388587 and
i don't see any problem.
If someone else can simulate the same problem, please report the bug
and the way to simulate it again.So i am closing thsi bug also.
* Anyone who wants to use the "-a" option can follow the information from
the manpage. To give an example: "mpg321 -a /dev/dsp song.mp3".
So Bug #286176 should close.The "-a" option seems to work fine.
* Properly added DM-Upload-Allowed: yes to source section of control file.
* Adjusted watch file properly to eliminate errors of uscan.
* Bumped debhelper versioned Build-Depends to 7, and updated
* Bumped libao-dev versioned Build-Depends to 1.0.0.
* Fixed libao-dev problem with the new structure option
in ao_format_sample structure. In a near future version
mpg321 will utilise the power of this new libao option.
(Closes: Bug#580062, Bug#580193)
-- Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost> Sun, 24 May 2010
mpg321 (0.2.11-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Fixed PATH_MAX POSIX constant needed for GNU/Hurd compilation.
* Fixed compilation errors for MIPS and MIPSEL architectures
by reporting the libmad bug to the pkg-maintainers.Bug fixed and
* Changed to Quilt patch maintenance system.
* Added xterm title setting option so to enable/disable the feature.
Also gmusicbrowser doesn't crash anymore.
(Closes: Bug#566544),(Closes: Bug#567104).
* mpg321 can stream a URL from 0.2.10.1 version. Bug#166512 should
have already been closed. (Closes: Bug#166512).
* mpg321 has already been adopted. (Closes: Bug#533671).
-- Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost> Sun, 21 Feb 2010
mpg321 (0.2.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* New maintainer (Closes: Bug#471770).
* Updated S-V to 3.8.3.
* Added HTTP Proxy support with Basic Authentication mechanism
from Chrysostomos Nanakos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost>.
* ID3 tags now display on all files when playing a list of files and
you haven't pressed CTRL-C to switch between them.
* Make volume scaling work entirely within fixed point. This is the
way it should have been to begin with.
* Add patch to support IPv6 from Carlos Jesus Bernandos Cano.
This is now the default in the Debian packages.
* Fix up maintainer scripts to not quit on unknown arguments.
* Add GAIN option to remote control mode.
Patch from Ralf Engels <ralf-engels%gmx.de@localhost>.
* Improve shuffling/randomizing code. Patch from Bas Zoetekouw - thanks!
* Moritz Jodeit <moritz%jodeit.org@localhost>:
* Make http://some.server.name (no trailing slash) work.
* Fix other networking issues.
* Fix some format string issues.
* Change use of random() to rand() because random() on Solaris
doesn't return up to RAND_MAX, but 2**31.
* Add patch from Mario <diverses%univecom.ch@localhost> to better
support HTTP and Shoutcast streams.
* Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost>:
* Run autoreconf to update the buildsystem to
current versions of autotools.
* [debian/ruls] Use dh_installman instead of dh_installmanpages
* Add debian/mime and call dh_installmime.
* Use ifneq and not ifeq to set options for INSTALL when
DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS has nostrip.
* Acknowledge NMU (Thanks Mario Lang).
* Print the current frame number of the current file when playing
multiple files in verbose mode. Patch from Piotr Sulecki - thanks.
* Patch from Gergely Szasz to fix crash when GAIN is
set in remote mode without an argument.
* Add support for winamp playlists.
(Filter out line with # at the beginning).
Patch from Manolis Stamatogiannakis.
* Patch from David G. Andersen to check return value of read and only
decode the right number of bytes.
* Fix off-by-one in networking code parsing ftp reply.
* Add loop option. Patch from Nicolas Bonifas.
* Add output remote mode to distinguish between stopping playback and
the song finishing. Patch from Nicolas Bonifas.
* Reinitialise the current playback time when rewinding.
Another patch from Nicolas Bonifas.
* Only show the verbose option once in the usage text.
* Add xterm title support.Patch from Chrysostomos Nanakos.
-- Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos%wired-net.gr@localhost> Tue, 11 Jan 2010
mpg321 (0.2.10.6) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Don't use update-alternatives --auto in prerm. (Closes: #506892).
-- Barry deFreese <bdefreese%debian.org@localhost> Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:10:23
mpg321 (0.2.10.5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
+ Set maintainer to Debian QA Group <packages%qa.debian.org@localhost>.
* Add large file support. (Closes: #152392).
+ Thanks to Clint Adams for the patch.
* Avoid crashing on non mp3 files. (Closes: #458035).
+ Thanks to Justin Pryzby for the patch.
* Don't scan file before playback. (Closes: #500102).
+ Thanks to Mikko Rapeli for the patch.
* Don't leave dangling symlink. (Closes: #227713).
+ Thanks to Donggyoo Lee for the patch.
* README.remote should use @P not @S. (Closes: #153596).
+ Add STOP comments.
* Make AM_PATH_AO XIPH_PATH_AO in configure.ac.
* Escape hyphens in manpage.
* Bump debhelper build-dep to 5.
* Move DH_COMPAT to debian/compat and set to 5.
* Make distclean not ignore errors.
* Bump Standards Version to 3.8.0.
-- Barry deFreese <bdefreese%debian.org@localhost> Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:25:12
mpg321 (0.2.10.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Update description: mpg123 is now free. Closes: #390358
-- Joey Hess <joeyh%debian.org@localhost> Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:22:35 -0400
mpg321 (0.2.10.3) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team
* Fix format string vulnerabilities (CAN-2003-0969)
-- Matt Zimmerman <mdz%debian.org@localhost> Sun, 4 Jan 2004 11:50:39 -0800
mpg321 (0.2.10.1-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply patch to close fd (Closes: Bug#178948)
-- Mario Lang <mlang%debian.org@localhost> Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:56:12 +0200
mpg321 (0.2.10.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Check both for file existing and link existing in fix-mistake code in
postinst (Closes: Bug#140622)
-- Joe Drew <drew%debian.org@localhost> Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:12:22 -0500
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/audio/mpg321/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/audio/mpg321/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/mpg321/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/audio/mpg321/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |