[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: spz
Date: Sat Oct 15 23:07:24 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/xymon: MESSAGE Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/net/xymonclient: Makefile distinfo
Update xymon and xymonclient to 4.3.5
adjust Makefile to avoid/fix problems found by dholland
Changes from 4.3.4 -> 4.3.5 (9 Sep 2011)
* rev 6754
* Fix crash in CGI generating the "info" status column.
* Fix broken handling of IGNORE for log-file analysis.
* Fix broken clean-up of obsolete cookies (no user impact).
* Devmon RRD handler: Fix missing initialisation, which
might cause crashes of the RRD handler.
* Fix crashes in xymond caused by faulty new library for
storing cookies and host-information.
* Fix memory corruption/crash in xymond caused by logging
of multi-source statuses.
* New "delayred" and "delayyellow" definitions for a host
can be used to delay change to a yellow/red status for
any status column (replaces the network-specific "badFOO"
* analysis.cfg and alerts.cfg: New DISPLAYGROUP setting to
select hosts by the group/group-only/group-except text.
* New HOSTDOCURL setting in xymonserver.cfg. Replaces the
xymongen "--docurl" and "--doccgi" options, and is used
by all tools.
* xymond_history option to control location of PID file.
* Critical Systems view: Optionally show eventlog for the
hosts present on the CS view.
* Critical Systems view: Multiple --config options can
now be used, to display critical systems from multiple
configurations on one page.
* Detailed status display: Speedup by no longer having to
load the hosts.cfg file.
* xymongen and xymonnet: Optionally load the hosts.cfg
from xymond instead of having to read the file.
Changes from 4.3.3 -> 4.3.4 (1 Aug 2011)
* rev 6722
* Fix crashes and data corruption in Xymon worker modules
(xymond_client, xymond_rrd etc) after handling large
* Fix xymond lock-up when renaming/deleting hosts
* Fix xymond cookie lookup mechanism
* Webpages: Add new HOSTPOPUP setting to control what values from
hosts.cfg are displayed as a "comment" to the hostname (either
in pop-up's or next to the hostname).
* Fix xymond_client crash if analysis.cfg contains invalid configuration
entries, e.g. expressions that do not compile.
* Fix showgraph CGI crash when legends contain colon.
* xymonnet: Include hostname when reporting erroneous test-spec
* CGI utils: Multiple potential security fixes involving buffer-
overruns when generating responses.
* CGI utils: Fix crash when invoked with HTTP "HEAD"
* CGI utils: Fix crashes on 64-bit platforms due to missing prototype
of "basename()" function.
* svcstatus CGI: Dont crash if history log is not a file.
* Critical systems view CGI: Cross-site scripting fix
* Fix recovery-messages for alerts sent to a GROUP
* RRD "memory" status handler now recognizes the output from the
bb-xsnmp.pl module (for Cisco routers).
* Web templates modified so the menu CSS can override the default
* Acknowledge web page now allows selecting minutes/hours/days
* Enable/Disable webpage enhanced, so when selecting multiple hosts
the "Tests" column only lists the tests those hosts have.
Changes from 4.3.2 -> 4.3.3 (6 May 2011)
* SECURITY FIX: Some CGI parameters were used to construct
filenames of historical logfiles without being sanitized,
so they could be abused to read files on the webserver.
* SECURITY FIX: More cross-site scripting vulnerabilities.
* Remove extra "," before "History" button on status-view
* Critical view: Shring priority-column to 10% width
* hosts.cfg loader: Check for valid IP spec (nibbles in
0-255 range). Large numbers in a nibble were accepted,
triggering problems when trying to ping the host.
* Alert macros no longer limited to 8kB
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/xymon/MESSAGE pkgsrc/net/xymon/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/net/xymon/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/xymon/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/xymon/patches/patch-build_rrd.sh
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/xymonclient/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |