[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-ClassAttribute
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Fri Oct 7 11:38:37 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-ClassAttribute: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-MooseX-ClassAttribute to 0.26.
Changes from previous:
- The default() method for class attributes always returned a value, even if
the default was a subroutine ref, which isn't how the method works for
regular attributes. This broke inlining with Moose HEAD.
- Class attributes now have a definition context set, which means that errors
thrown from generated methods associated with these attributes say something
like "X at accessor MyClass::ClassAttribute (defined at path/to/file line
42)" rather than "generated method (unknown origin)".
- This release provides forward compatibility with Moose 1.99+. It will still
work with Moose 1.23 as well. Partially based on work originally done by
- Fixed a bug where applying a role with class attributes didn't record the
role as actually being applied in the meta class (or role) to which it was
applied. Reported by Karen Etheridge. RT #59610.
- Applying multiple roles to a class lost all class attributes from those
roles. Fixed by Andrew Rodland. RT #59572.
- Explicitly require namespace::clean 0.20 to avoid some bad interactions
between namespace::clean and Package::Stash.
- Switch from Test::Exception to Test::Fatal.
- A test file tried to load MooseX::Role::Parameterized, which was not listed
as a dep. Reported by Andreas Koenig. RT #61957.
- Removed references to MooseX::ClassAttribute::Meta::Method::Accessor, which
was removed in 0.18. This caused lots of test failures if you hadn't
installed a previous version of this distribution.
- Changes to work with (and require) Moose 1.15.
- Changes to work with (and require) Moose 1.09.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-ClassAttribute/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/p5-MooseX-ClassAttribute/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |