[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Fri Oct 7 07:55:27 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Test-Simple to 0.98.
Changes from previous:
0.98 Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:38:02 +1100
* subtest() should not fail if $? is non-zero. (Aaron Crane)
* The behavior of is() and undef has been documented. (Pedro Melo)
0.97_01 Fri Aug 27 22:50:30 PDT 2010
* Adapted the tests for the new Perl 5.14 regex stringification.
(Karl Williamson) [github 44]
* Document how to test "use Foo ()". (Todd Rinaldo) [github 41]
* subtest() no longer has a prototype. It was just getting in the way.
* The filehandles used by default will now inherit any filehandle
disciplines from STDOUT and STDERR IF AND ONLY IF they were applied
before Test::Builder is loaded. More later. [rt.cpan.org 46542]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.47 -r1.48 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |