[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-WebService-Google-Reader
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Thu Oct 6 15:36:20 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/p5-WebService-Google-Reader: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-WebService-Google-Reader to 0.20.
Changes from previous:
0.20 Sun Sep 18 22:02:11 UTC 2011
- Added fix for XML::Atom bug.
0.19 Wed May 18 02:29:57 UTC 2011
- Fixed handling of expired tokens. (RT #68245)
- Added response method.
0.18 Thu Apr 28 15:48:20 UTC 2011
- Fixed corner case in 'more' method to prevent an infinite loop.
0.17 Wed Mar 30 00:26:09 UTC 2011
- Required newer LWP with better HTTPS support.
0.16 Sun Mar 20 23:43:46 UTC 2011
- Added fix for google alert feeds. (ayanokouz)
- Added another example script.
0.15 Wed Mar 9 17:46:14 UTC 2011
- Updated LWP usage to accomodate a change to the default behaviour
(HTTPS requests now verify the hostname matches the issued certificate).
- Explicitly set the default sort order of entries to desc, as documented.
0.14 Mon Nov 1 02:51:37 UTC 2010
- Fixed search feeds.
- Fixed debug and compress constructor options.
- Added support for "liking" items.
- Updated some methods to accept both lists and array references.
0.13 Tue Oct 26 20:51:30 UTC 2010
- Fixed 'more' method to prevent an infinite loop. - Substituted
deprecated API url.
- Added another example script- marks dead craigslist posts as read.
- Updated author tests.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/p5-WebService-Google-Reader/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/p5-WebService-Google-Reader/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |