[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/p5-File-Remove
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Thu Oct 6 12:44:27 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/sysutils/p5-File-Remove: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-File-Remove to 1.50.
Changes from previous:
1.50 Mon 11 Jul 2011 - Adam Kennedy
- Adding a second skip for the known-bad cygwin file permissions problem
1.49 Wed 14 Mar 2011 - Adam Kennedy
- Restoring 02_directoreis to no_plan as it runs different test counts
on different systems.
1.48 Fri 11 Mar 2011 - Adam Kennedy
- Promoting dev code to production version
- Fixed a major bug in the 1.46 logic that works out what to change the
cwd to when deleting while inside a directory.
1.47_01 Fri 18 Feb 2011 - Adam Kennedy
- Add test counts to all test scripts
- Added a test for space-safe globs
1.46 Fri 18 Feb 2011 - Adam Kennedy
- No changes from 1.45_01
- CPAN Testers likes the dev release, moving to production release
1.45_01 Thu 17 Feb 2011 - Adam Kennedy
- Updated to Module::Install::DSL 1.00
- Skip test on cygwin due to non-root users not being able to deny
themselves write permissions to files.
- Added a test to delete directories when the current working
directory is inside the location to delete (ADAMK)
- Fixes for trash() with callbacks and on Mac (MIYAGAWA)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/sysutils/p5-File-Remove/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/sysutils/p5-File-Remove/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |