[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/zeromq
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue Oct 4 07:59:04 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/zeromq: Makefile distinfo
Update zeromq to 2.1.10.
0MQ version 2.1.10 (Stable), released on 2011/10/03
* Fixed issue 140, SWAP failed with assertion failure in pipe.cpp:187
if the current directory was not writeable. Behavior now is to return
-1 at zmq_setsockopt in this situation.
* Fixed issue 207, assertion failure in zmq_connecter.cpp:48, when an
invalid zmq_connect() string was used, or the hostname could not be
resolved. The zmq_connect() call now returns -1 in both those cases.
* Fixed issue 218, sockets not opened with SOCK_CLOEXEC, causing fork/exec
to sit on sockets unnecessarily.
* Fixed issue 250, build errors on Windows.
* Fixed issue 252, assertion failure in req.cpp:87 and req.cpp:88.
* Fixed issue 261, assertion failure in kqueue.cpp:76 on OS/X.
0MQ version 2.1.9 (Stable), released on 2011/08/29
* Fixed issue 240, assertion failure in pgm_socket.cpp:437.
* Fixed issue 238, assertion failure in zmq.cpp:655, when zmq_poll is
used on an empty set, on Windows.
* Fixed issue 239, assertion failure in zmq.cpp:223, when ZMQ_SWAP was
used with explicit identities and multiple SUB sockets.
* Fixed issue 236, zmq_send() and zmq_recv() did not always return
error conditions such as EFSM properly. This bug was introduced in
version 2.1.8 by the backport of changes for issue 231.
* 0MQ support for Android added (Bill Roberts, Mikko Koppanen).
0MQ version 2.1.8 (RC), released on 2011/07/28
* Fixed issue 223, assertion failure in tcp_connecter.cpp:300 when
connecting to a server that is on an unreachable network (errno is
equal to ENETUNREACH).
* Fixed issue 228, assertion failure at rep.cpp:88 when HWM was reached.
* Fixed issue 231, assertion failure at mailbox.cpp:183 when too many
pending socketpair operations were queued (major backport from 3.0).
* Fixed issue 234, assertion failure at mailbox.cpp:77 when Ctrl-C was
used (only affected git master following backport for 231).
* Fixed issue 230, SIGPIPE killing servers when client disconnected, hit
Note: this release was renamed "release candidate" due to issue 236,
fixed in 2.1.9.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/zeromq/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/zeromq/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |