[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/markdown-mode
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Mon Oct 3 16:59:39 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/textproc/markdown-mode: Makefile distinfo
Update markdown-mode to 1.8.1.
Major changes since 1.7:
- Improve syntax highlighting of preformatted text blocks to better
distinguish them from list items with hanging indentation and nested
- Match italic and bold text and inline code fragments across line
breaks, within a single block, but prevent them from matching across
- Generally improve multi-line font lock by extending the search
region to include full blocks.
- Fixed an issue, reported by Joost Kremners, where for multi-line
lists, the position of the list marker was not being added to the
list of possible indentation levels.
- Make indentation work when the previous line is not indented.
- Avoid a problem where indentation positions were getting skipped
over when tab cycling.
- Fixed an issue when column 0 is the natural automatic indentation stop.
- Set tab width to 4, the natural tab width for Markdown documents.
- Stop announcing “TAB” in the minibuffer when tab is pressed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/textproc/markdown-mode/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/markdown-mode/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |