[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/db5
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Oct 3 10:54:46 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/databases/db5: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/databases/db5/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
* Updated the JDBC version shipped with Berkeley DB to support Oracle Java
* Fixed several memory leaks in the Online Backup API.
* Fix a bug in the SQL API when using a blob field with a lot of content and
multiple concurrent connections to the database.
* Update EID_MASTER to be public static final so that it will be exposed in
* Fixed a bug where BFile module crashes when using BFile handle for SQL
expressions interface on 64 bit platforms.
* Fixed a bug where, on systems without FTRUNCATE, db_verify will return an
error for truncated heap databases.
* Let ADO.NET solution building skip SQLite Designer and Linq by default.
* Fixed a bug that could cause BDB to run out of avaliable mutexes when
renaming many databases.
* Fixed a bug where the metadata page in hash databases would not be flushed to
* Fixed a bug where printlog would fail on in-memory heap databases.
* Fixed a bug that would cause verify to call the wrong compare function if
there are user defined compare functions used and the database has multilevel
off page sorted duplicate trees.
* Fixed a bug where two processes accessing the same table and one of those
drops the table and recreates, the second process can crash.
* Fixed a bug where it was possible to panic a heap database without an error
message being printed.
* Fixed a bug where it would fail to put records with overflow keys into hash
* Fixed a bug where multiple Replication Manager processes would sometimes not
all conform to replication-group-aware log archiving.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/databases/db5/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/databases/db5/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/db5/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |