[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/rsync
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Mon Oct 3 09:49:56 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/rsync: Makefile distinfo
Uopdate "rsync" package to version 3.0.9. Changes since 3.0.8:
- Fix a crash bug in checksum scanning when --inplace is used.
- Fix a hang if a hard-linked file cannot be opened by the sender (e.g.
if it has no read permission).
- Fix preservation of a symlink's system xattrs (e.g. selinux) on Linux.
- Fix a memory leak in the xattr code.
- Fixed a bug with --delete-excluded when a filter merge file has a rule
that specifies a receiver-only side restriction.
- Fix a bug with the modifying of unwritable directories.
- Fix --fake-super's interaction with --link-dest same-file comparisons.
- Fix the updating of the curr_dir buffer to avoid a duplicate slash.
- Fix the directory permissions on an implied dot-dir when using --relative
- Fixed some too-long sleeping instances when using --bwlimit.
- Fixed when symlink ownership difference-checking gets compiled into
- Improved the socket-error reporting when multiple protocols fail.
- Fixed a case where a socket error could reference just-freed memory.
- Failing to use a password file that was specified on the command-line is
now a fatal error.
- Fix the non-root updating of directories that don't have the read and/or
- Make daemon-excluded file errors more error-like.
- Fix a compilation issue on older C compilers (due to a misplaced var
- Make configure avoid finding socketpair on cygwin.
- Avoid trying to reference SO_BROADCAST if the OS doesn't support it.
- Fix some issues with the post-processing of the man pages.
- Fixed the user home-dir handling in the support/lsh script.
- Some minor manpage improvements.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.85 -r1.86 pkgsrc/net/rsync/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/net/rsync/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |