[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-jinja2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Sep 5 10:54:32 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/textproc/py-jinja2: Makefile distinfo
* internal attributes now raise an internal attribute error now instead
of returning an undefined. This fixes problems when passing undefined
objects to Python semantics expecting APIs.
* traceback support now works properly for PyPy. (Tested with 1.4)
* implemented operator intercepting for sandboxed environments. This
allows application developers to disable builtin operators for better
security. (For instance limit the mathematical operators to actual
integers instead of longs)
* groupby filter now supports dotted notation for grouping by attributes
* scoped blocks not properly treat toplevel assignments and imports.
Previously an import suddenly "disappeared" in a scoped block.
* automatically detect newer Python interpreter versions before loading code
from bytecode caches to prevent segfaults on invalid opcodes. The segfault
in earlier Jinja2 versions here was not a Jinja2 bug but a limitation in
the underlying Python interpreter. If you notice Jinja2 segfaulting in
earlier versions after an upgrade of the Python interpreter you don't have
to upgrade, it's enough to flush the bytecode cache. This just no longer
makes this necessary, Jinja2 will automatically detect these cases now.
* the sum filter can now sum up values by attribute. This is a backwards
incompatible change. The argument to the filter previously was the
optional starting index which defaultes to zero. This now became the
second argument to the function because it's rarely used.
* like sum, sort now also makes it possible to order items by attribute.
* like sum and sort, join now also is able to join attributes of objects
* the internal eval context now has a reference to the environment.
* added a mapping test to see if an object is a dict or an object with
a similar interface.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/textproc/py-jinja2/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |