[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hiramatsu
Date: Sun Sep 4 05:03:53 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-IO-Socket-SSL to 1.44.
Changes from 1.35:
- fix invalid call to inet_pton in verify_hostname_of_cert when
identity should be verified as ipv6 address, because it contains
- try to make t/nonblock.t more stable, especially on Mac OS X
- fix t/nonblock.t
- stability improvements t/inet6.t
- add SSL_create_ctx_callback to have a way to adjust context on
- describe problem of fake memory leak because of big session cache
and how to fix it, see https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=68073
- fix issue in stop_SSL where it did not issue a shutdown of the
SSL connection if it first received the shutdown from the other
side. Thanks to fencingleo[AT]gmail[DOT]com for reporting
- try to make t/nonblock.t more reliable, at least report the real
cause of ssl connection errors
- integrated patch from GAAS to get IDN support from URI.
- fix in exampel/async_https_server.
Thanks to DetlefPilzecker[AT]web[DOT]de for reporting
- fixed documentation of http verification: wildcards in cn is allowed
- close should undef _SSL_fileno, because the fileno is no longer
valid (SSL connection and socket are closed)
- fixed wildcards_in_cn setting for http (wrongly set in 1.34 to 1
instead of anywhere). Thanks to dagolden[AT]cpan[DOT]org for
- don't complain about invalid certificate locations if user explicitly
set SSL_ca_path and SSL_ca_file to undef. Assume that user knows what
he is doing and will work around the problems by itself.
- update documentation for SSL_verify_callback based on
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.55 -r1.56 pkgsrc/security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |