[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Package-DeprecationManager
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: abs
Date: Tue Aug 23 08:56:26 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Package-DeprecationManager: Makefile distinfo
Updated devel/p5-Package-DeprecationManager to 0.11
- Allow an empty hash for the -deprecations parameter.
- The test suite now uses Test::Fatal instead of Test::Exception. (Karen
- Added a compilation test, because otherwise all test files could not end up
doing skip_all, which may make smokers and test harnesses unhappy.
- Include Test::Requires in prereq list. Reported by Todd Rinaldo. RT #62173.
- The use of regular expressions in ignores didn't really work in 0.06.
- Added missing dep on List::MoreUtils.
- Replaced Test::Warn with Test::Output in the tests, and made the tests
actually test what I think they should be testing.
- The -ignore parameter now accepts regular expressions as well as package
- Fixed what looked like a bug in -ignore handling, although I couldn't seem
to write a test that triggered it.
- Removed hard dep on Test::Warn for the benefit of Moose.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Package-DeprecationManager/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |