[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/pear
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat Aug 20 14:02:30 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/lang/pear: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/lang/pear/files: PEAR.php go-pear.php
Update pear package to 1.9.4.
* Remove unused XMLUTIL_WRKSRC.
* don't patch a file which we have in our tree, go-pear.php
- Remove unused code.
- Prevent deprecated warnings on PHP 5.3.x.
Release date: 2011-07-07 00:27 UTC
Release state: stable
* Bug #17350: "pear install --force" doesn't uninstall files from previous pkg
* Bug #18362: A whitespace TEMP_DIR path breaks install/upgrade functionality
* Bug #18440: bad tmp folder path on install : Unable to create path for
* Bug #18581: "config-get -c" not returning channel's configuration when using
* Bug #18639: regression: installing xdebug fails most likely due to another
* All System (the class) functions can now take in spaced paths as long as
they are surrounded in quotes.
Prior to this it was possible to do that by passing all values in as an
array (by product of #18362, #18440)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/lang/pear/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/lang/pear/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/lang/pear/files/PEAR.php
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/lang/pear/files/go-pear.php
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/lang/pear/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |