[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Util
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Aug 16 22:42:25 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Util: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.04. Set LICENSE.
1.04 Wed 20 Apr 2011
- Fixed #67522 have_compiler returns
1.03 Mon 22 Nov 2010
- No CPAN Testers failures, moving to production release
1.02_01 Thu 16 Sep 2010
- Trying for a much more advanced can_xs() alternative to can_cc()
to deal with the situation where a host has a superficially
working compiler, but completely screwed up headers.
- Adding some fallback strategies to deal with cases where these
same machines don't support configure_requires.
- Adopt Chorny's eumm-upgrade style for the Makefile.PL.
- Allow the Makefile.PL to build it's own META.yml now.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Util/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Util/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |