[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-BigInt-GMP
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Aug 16 22:21:46 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-BigInt-GMP: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.36:
2011-02-26 v1.36 pjacklam (6362 tests)
* Change bigintpm.inc to reflect recent changes in the Math::BigInt
distribution (Peter John Acklam).
* Use a _nok() function more similar to the one in Math::BigInt::Calc
(Peter John Acklam).
2011-02-08 v1.35 pjacklam (6361 tests)
* Rename files for testing signature, module loading, and POD so the names
are within the 8+3 character limit (Peter John Acklam).
* Rename method _nok_ok() to the correct _nok(). There ought to have been a
test catching an error like that (Peter John Acklam).
* Fix _nok() giving wrong output when second input argument is zero
(Peter John Acklam).
* Fix _nok() so it doesn't modify its second input arg (Peter John Acklam).
* Update the included Devel::CheckLib to most recent version as suggested in
RE #63055 (Peter John Acklam).
* Apply "chmod 0644" to the few test scripts that don't already have that
mode (Peter John Acklam).
2011-02-07 v1.34 pjacklam (6361 tests)
* Rename _num() to _str(). The old _num() did exactly what _str() is supposed
to do, according to the API documentation (Peter John Acklam).
* Add a _num() function which (currently) simply numifies the output from
_str() (Peter John Acklam).
* Clean up whitespace (Peter John Acklam).
* Fix POD errors (Peter John Acklam).
* Add _nok() method. Now the old claim that Math::BigInt::GMP conforms to API
version 2 is actually true (Peter John Acklam).
* Edit the test files that were copied from the Math::BigInt distribution, so
we now test Math::BigInt against Math::BigInt::GMP, not Math::BigInt::Calc.
I had forgotten this when I copied the test files from the Math::BigInt
distribution. This reduces the total test count, since some test are not
executed with Math::BigInt::GMP (Peter John Acklam).
* Replace morse code in 'README' with proper text (Peter John Acklam).
* Include '01-load.t' for explicitly testing module loading (Peter John
* Use more generic code in 'pod.t' and 'pod_cov.t' (Peter John Acklam).
2011-01-30 v1.33 pjacklam (6411 tests)
* Fix _modinv() so that it works the same way as _modinv() in other
Math::BigInt libraries: The output arguments are an object and the
corresponding sign, not undef (Peter John Acklam).
* Include most recent versions of the test files from the Math-BigInt
distribution (bigfltpm.inc, bigfltpm.t, bigintpm.inc, bigintpm.t,
biglog.t, and bigroot.t) (Peter John Acklam).
* Include generic SIGNATURE test file (Peter John Acklam).
* Required version of Math::BigInt is now 1.99_05 (Peter John Acklam).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-BigInt-GMP/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-BigInt-GMP/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-BigInt-GMP/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |