[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-NFSLock
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sat Aug 13 08:20:30 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-NFSLock: Makefile distinfo
* Various patches by Chorny at cpan dot org and fREW frioux at gmail dot com:
* Windows NTFS compatibility fixes.
* Allow PID to be negative.
* Lexically scope temp file handles to reduce changes of memory leak and
avoid unintentional glob clobberation.
* Security fix: 3 arg open().
* Repair test suites logics.
* Fixed infinite freezing on Strawberry Perl v5.10.0.
* Fixed infinite freezing on ActiveState Perl v5.12.1.
* Sorry for the past 8 years of suffering.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-NFSLock/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-NFSLock/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |