[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/cfitsio
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Aug 6 15:44:20 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/devel/cfitsio: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.280:
Version 3.28 - 12 May 2011
- added an enhancement to the tiled-image compression method when compressing
floating-point image using the standard (lossy) quantization method. In
cases where an image tile cannot be quantized, The floating-point pixel
will be losslessly compressed with gzip before writing them to the tile-
compressed file. Previously, the uncompressed pixel values would have
been written to the file, which obviously requires more disk space.
- made significant internal changes to the structure of the tile compression
and uncompression routines in imcompress.c to make them more modular and
easier to maintain.
- modified configure.in and configure to force it to build a Universal
binary on Mac OS X.
- modified the ffiter function in putcol.c to properly clean up allocated
memory if an error occurs.
- in quantize.c, when searching for the min and max values in a float array,
initialize the max value to -FLT_MAX instead of FLT_MIN (and similarly
for double array).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/devel/cfitsio/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/cfitsio/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |