[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/fftw
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Jul 28 06:23:42 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/math/fftw: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Compiling OpenMP support (--enable-openmp) now installs a fftw3_omp library,
instead of fftw3_threads, so that OpenMP and POSIX threads (--enable-threads)
libraries can be built and installed at the same time.
* Various minor compilation fixes, corrections of manual typos, and
improvements to the benchmark test program.
* Add support for the AVX extensions to x86 and x86-64. The AVX code works with
16-byte alignment (as opposed to 32-byte alignment), so there is no ABI
change compared to FFTW 3.2.2.
* Added Fortran 2003 interface, which should be usable on most modern Fortran
compilers (e.g. gfortran) and provides type-checked access to the the C FFTW
interface. (The legacy Fortran-77 interface is still included also.)
* Added MPI distributed-memory transforms. Compared to 3.3alpha, the major
changes in the MPI transforms are:
* Fixed some deadlock and crashing bugs.
* Added Fortran 2003 interface.
* Added new-array execute functions for MPI plans.
* Eliminated use of large MPI tags, since Cray MPI requires tags < 224.
* Expanded documentation.
* make check now runs MPI tests
* Some ABI changes — not binary-compatible with 3.3alpha MPI.
* Add support for quad-precision __float128 in gcc 4.6 or later (on x86.
x86-64, and Itanium). The new routines use the fftwq_ prefix.
* Temporarily removed MIPS paired-single support due to lack of available
hardware for testing. We hope to add it back before the final FFTW 3.3
release; meanwhile, users who want this functionality should continue using
* Removed support for the Cell Broadband Engine. Cell users should use FFTW
* New convenience functions fftw_alloc_real and fftw_alloc_complex to use
fftw_malloc for real and complex arrays without typecasts or sizeof.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/math/fftw/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/math/fftw/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/math/fftw/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |