[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/aria2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Thu Jul 14 06:00:08 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/aria2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.12.0
* Use ServerStat to find faster server. This is useful when several
downloads were started in parallel, but one download is slow and
the other downloads have completed. Then aria2 knows which servers
are fast by the results of completed downloads, and check the
available URIs of slow downloads to see faster server is available
there. If so, use it instead of current slow one to make download
* Added Russian translation of man page and HTML manual contributed
* Added aria2.getGlobalStat RPC method. It returns overall
download/upload speed and the number of active/stopped/waiting
* Added --pause option. This option pauses download after
added. This option is effective only when --enable-rpc=true is
given. When --save-session option is used and there are paused
downloads, they are saved with --pause=true so that it will become
paused state when the session is recovered.
* Abort aria2 if it could not setup any RPC server.
* Added --truncate-console-readout option. This option truncates
console readout to fit in a single line. This is default. Give
false value to this option to tell aria2 not to truncate console
* Cache and reuse RpcMethod objects.
* Allowed missing params in system.multicall RPC method.
* Added --stream-piece-selector option. This option specifies piece
selection algorithm used in HTTP/FTP download. Piece means fixed
length segment which is downloaded in parallel in segmented
download. If 'default' is given, aria2 selects piece so that it
reduces the number of establishing connection. This is reasonable
default behaviour because establishing connection is an expensive
operation. If 'inorder' is given, aria2 selects piece which has
minimum index. Index=0 means first of the file. This will be useful
to view movie while downloading it. --enable-http-pipelining option
may be useful to reduce reconnection overhead. Please note that
aria2 honors --min-split-size option, so it will be necessary to
specify a reasonable value to --min-split-size option.
* Removed unnecessary template parameter from std::make_pair call.
The patch was contributed from Dan Fandrich.
* Implemented fast file allocation in MinGW32 build. We use
SetFilePointerEx and SetEndOfFile to allocate extents. This only
works with NTFS. To enable this feature, --file-allocation=falloc
must be given.
* Only percent-encode non-printable ASCII chars(0x00-0x1f), non-ASCII
chars(>0x7f), ' ', '"', '<' and '>' for URIs supplied by user and
remote server(usually Location header field).
* Don't throw exception if Z_BUF_ERROR is encountered in GZipEncoder.
This fixed the bug that compressed RPC request failed.
* Don't save removed download in --save-session text file. Now stat
column of removed downloads in Download Results is 'RM' instead of
* Updated Japanese, Spanish and Simplified Chinese translation.
Thanks to all translators.
* Eliminated few seconds delay when downloads stop or pause.
* Added --metalink-base-uri option. --metalink-uri option specifies
base URI to resolve relative URI in metalink file stored in local
disk. If URI points to a directory, URI must end with '/'.
* Run batch file with cmd.exe. Quoted user command. It seems that we
have to specify the full path to cmd.exe in the first argument of
CreateProcess() to run batch file in proper manner. We first
determine the full path to cmd.exe. To do this, we get windir
environment variable and concatenate it with "\system32\cmd.exe".
* Fixed the bug that the message "Loaded cookies from ..." appears
when loading cookies from that file failed.
* Applied patch from Dan Fandrich. This patch fixes compatibility
issue when compiling aria2 on older systems.
* Support relative URI in Metalink file. If relative URI is found in
Metalink file, aria2 resolves its full URI contatenating the URI
from which Metalink file is retrieved and relative URI in Metalink
file. This feature is not available if Metalink file in local disk
is specified in command line.
* Erase user and password specified in command-line from argv. The
user and password is masked with '*'.
* If no data type tag is used in XML-RPC, treat the data as string.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/net/aria2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/net/aria2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/net/aria2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |