[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/geography/viking
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Fri Jun 24 18:40:43 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/geography/viking: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.2.1 (ok agc@ during freeze).
Viking 1.2.1 (2011-06-16)
Fixes since 1.2
* Support proper MAC OS file locations.
* Fix incorrect track property line marker positioning when the track has gaps.
* Fix track property point marker drawing error - sometimes draws dot marker
Viking 1.2 (2011-05-24)
New features since 1.1
* Remove unecessary treeview item selection.
* Add zoom level 0.5 to map layer
* [DOC] Add links to access Viking's source code
* Rename file to prevent any case-insensitive issues.
* Add getting the users confirmation when deleting (emptying) data from the GPS
* Enable keypad delete to remove layers in the layers panel.
* Enable deleting multiple tracks or waypoints within a layer by selecting them
from a list.
* Add getting the users confirmation when deleting an individual track or
* Add the ability to delete all waypoints or tracks in the layer.
* Add getting the users confirmation when deleting a layer.
* Start a new 'Tracks' treeview menu, similar to the 'new' Waypoints treeview
* Add operations on waypoints into the 'new' Waypoints treeview menu.
* Add new graph type Speed/Distance in the track properties window.
* Add new graph type Elevation/Time in the track properties window.
* Add new graph type Distance/Time in the track properties window.
* Improve Track Properties speed/time drawing to display in nice human friendly
whole number scaled units.
* Improve Track Properties elevation drawing to display in nice human friendly
whole number scaled units.
* On the Track Properties Window draw an always updating indicator of where the
readings are taken from.
* Enable controls of drawing DEM data and GPS speeds on the Track Properties
* Add keyboard accelerators for the Track Properties Window.
* Add ability to resize the Track Properties window.
* On the Track Properties Window, also show the elevation or speed for the
current track position as indicated by the mouse pointer.
* Add support for kml files.
* Add ... where necessary to track & waypoint menu entries.
* Enable Open Waypoint Image via right click menu entry.
* Use ability to select a waypoint given the thumbnail image size.
* Add ability to open the trackpoint edit dialog via the viewport right click
menu when a trackpoint is selected.
* Add ability to move selected trackpoint or waypoint by the mouse within the
* Add a new select tool at the window level to enable/disbale item selection of
the a track or a waypoint.
* Enable to unselect treeview item
* Add Select Request layer interface and use within the track/waypoint layer to
select an item.
* Add internal track right click menu variable.
* Tidy up track/waypoint sublayer callbacks to only use the layers panel if it
* Add viewport to sublayer add menu items callback.
* Make the highlight colour configurable and use as appropriate for the
selected track/waypoint drawing.
* Add track and waypoint highlight for the selected layer or individual item.
* Add the storage and retrieval of any kind of track or waypoint selected item
(either an individual item, list (i.e. a sublayer) or layer) at the window
* Add viewport property to control the display of the track / waypoint item
* Add backup support for launching URLs with Mac OS based browsers.
* Add backup support for launching URLs with Google Chrome based browsers.
* Add support for Bing maps
* Add support for dynamic copyright
* Add map's logo support
* Add support for reference documentation
* Generate a trackwaypoint layer update on the finish creatiing of the
thumbnails so the images are shown.
* Enable the tree view panel to be more usefully resized smaller than the text
* Windows: Open help pdf file when when clicked on Help->help
* [DOC] Split By Number of Points
* Add Track->Split by Number of Points (as per SF#2847587 request).
* Add a new dialog to return positive number.
* SF#2844872: Suggest name for the new track when splitting the track via the
trackpoint edit dialog.
Fixes since 1.1
* Better safety checking to prevent crash due to null variable reference in use
of the current trackpoint.
* Fix: Reduce GObject cast
* Fix etag handling
* Fix: generate doc/reference/Makefile when needed
* Fix Track -> Split by Timestamp such that newly created tracks are ordered
* Fix sensitivity of the track properties window split marker to be disabled
when the track marker is not drawn.
* Fix crashing due to incorrect usage of libcurl - SF#3206628.
* Fix non-void function should return a value.
* Fix reference documentation generation - some systems need explicit mention
* Fix displaying of 'Waypoints' treeview menu.
* Fix vik_aggregate_layer_get_all_layers_of_type for track/waypoint layer
types, since these may also be stored under GPS layers.
* Improve previous fix: background calling code should control return value
* Fix: background calling code should control return value
* Fix: enforce background feature
* Fix compiler warnings from gcc 4.5.4
* SF#3178554: Fix Sun Studio build
* gtk_object_sink has been deprecated since gtk version 2.10, use
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/geography/viking/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/geography/viking/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |