[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/stella
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dholland
Date: Sun Jun 19 16:44:04 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/emulators/stella: Makefile distinfo
Update stella to 3.4.1.
3.4 to 3.4.1: (June 11, 2011)
* Re-enabled 'grabmouse' commandline argument and associated
functionality with the following changes:
- it is changed in the "Input Settings' UI, not in 'Video Settings'
- it only has meaning while in emulation mode
- it is enabled by default
* Fixed bug with emulation of paddles using the mouse most evident in
Warlords; movement was being filtered out if the mouse was moved too
fast. There's still more work required in this area, however.
* Fixed bug with analog axes on gamepad devices, whereby jittering in
these axes would override input from digital axis, hat or keyboard
* Fixed bug when switching to the debugger and back again would
sometimes cause an extra mouse motion event (which would cause the
emulation to think the mouse was moved and move the player
* Tweaked bankswitch autodetection code for 4A50 bankswitching; several
more test ROMs are automatically detected.
* The 'saverom' debugger command now saves ROMs in your home
directory by default if you don't specify a valid path. This fixes
a bug whereby ROMs were saved in strange locations and couldn't later
* Fixed bug in automatically executing the debugger 'autoexec.stella'
file; any commands it contained weren't actually being executed.
* Zero-byte ROMs are no longer loaded and mis-detected as Supercharger
3.3 to 3.4: (May. 29, 2011)
* Many improvements to input handling, particularly with the mouse and
- The mouse can now be used to emulate a joystick, booster-grip or
- The mouse now controls only one device at a time (1 of 4 paddles,
1 of 2 joysticks, etc), instead of devices from both virtual ports.
- The sensitivity for digital and mouse input (for paddles) can now
be set separately with the 'dsense' and 'msense' commandline
arguments, and from within the Input Settings UI.
* Added support for the 2600-daptor device (2600-daptor.com), which is
similar to a Stelladaptor but improves handling of paddles. Thanks
go to Tom Hafner for a complimentary test sample of this device.
* Added new controller types 'Paddles_IAxis', 'Paddles_IDir', and
'Paddles_IAxDr', which invert the paddle axis, direction, and
axis+direction, respectively. These are used for certain ROMs
that have the axis or direction inverted from normal (for example,
using the paddles causes on onscreen object to move up and down vs.
left and right). All applicable ROMs in the internal database
have been updated.
* Added preliminary support for emulating ARM code to the DPC+
bankswitching scheme (thanks to Batari). Related to this, fatal
errors in the DPC+ ARM code are now caught and shown in the debugger.
* Updated internal ROM properties database to ROM-Hunter version 6
(thanks go to RomHunter for his tireless research in this area).
* The ROM audit dialog now automatically selects the current
directory in the ROM launcher, and reloads the directory after
the audit is complete.
* Removed the 'grabmouse' functionality; the mouse is now always
grabbed while playing a game, and released otherwise.
* Updated built-in version of the PNG library to the latest version.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/emulators/stella/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/emulators/stella/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/emulators/stella/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r0 pkgsrc/emulators/stella/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |