[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nsd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Sun Jun 19 16:25:12 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/net/nsd: Makefile distinfo
* Do setusercontext before chroot, otherwise login.conf etc. are required
* Bugfix #216: Fix leak of compressiontable when the domain table increases in
* Bugfix #348: Don't include header/library path if OpenSSL is in /usr.
* Bugfix #350: Refused notifies should log client ip.
* Bugfix #352: Fix hard coded paths in man pages.
* Bugfix #354: The realclean target deletes a bit too much.
* Bugfix #357, make xfrd quit with many zones.
* Bugfix #362: outgoing-interface and v4 vs. v6 leads to spurious warning
* Bugfix #363: nsd-checkconf -v does not print outgoing-interface ok.
* Bugfix: nsd-checkconf -o outgoing-interface omits NOKEY.
* Undo Bugfix #235: Don't skip dname compression, messes up packets that do
* Use 'make clean' to clean up files that make created.
* Use 'make realclean' to also clean up files that were generated by running
* Use 'make devclean' to also clean up autoconf, autoheader files.
* Bugfix #253: Don't put NS RRs in a response with QTYPE=DS.
* Bugfix #320: use arcrandom(4) for QID generation if available.
* Bugfix #328: nsd-checkconf overrun.
* Bugfix #343: nsdc update fix.
* Bugfix #347: Wrong NSEC3 returned for nodata response QTYPE=DS no delegation.
* Bugfix: Allow for huge amount of strings in TXT (and other) records.
* Bugfix: nsdc can now deal with tsig algorithms other than hmac-md5.
* Fixed several parts in the documentation, including #306, #345.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.52 -r1.53 pkgsrc/net/nsd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/net/nsd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |