[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-haml
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sun Jun 19 07:59:18 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-haml: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-haml package to 3.1.2.
* Update the vendored Sass to version 3.1.0.
* Don't add a type attribute to <script> and <style> tags generated by
filters when :format is set to :html5.
* Add an :escape_attrs option that allows attributes to either remain
unescaped (for things like embedding PHP directives in Haml) or to be always
escaped rather than #escape_onced. This can also be used from the command
line via --no-escape-attrs.
* Allow custom filters to be loaded from the command line.
Backwards Incompatibilities - Must Read!
* Get rid of the --rails flag for the haml executable. This flag hasn't been
necessary since Rails 2.0. Existing Rails 2.0 installations will continue to
* Drop support for Hpricot 0.7. 0.8 has been out for nearly two years.
Tagged on GitHub.
* HTML-to-Haml conversion now works within Ruby even if Hpricot is loaded
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-haml/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |