[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/py-tyle
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Jun 18 10:44:25 UTC 2011
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/wm/py-tyle
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv13173
Initial import of py-tyle-0.7.5:
PyTyle is a manual tiling manager that can slide into any EWMH
compliant window manager, inspired by XMonad. It will allow you to
enable/disable tiling on a per screen per workspace basis, and
continually tile your windows.
* Built in multi-monitor support (using Xinerama)
* Continuous tiling behavior similar to that of XMonad.
* Manual tiling on a per screen per workspace basis. Have tiling
on one screen/workspace and not the other.
* Comes pre-packaged with a variety of tiling layouts ready for
use. Also, PyTyle's object oriented design makes it incredibly easy
to add or customize your own tiling layouts.
* Some configuration options include:
* Adding margins on a per-screen basis (to force PyTyle to ignore
* Tell PyTyle to ignore certain windows from tiling.
* Configure defaults layouts on a per screen per workspace basis.
* Completely customize all of PyTyle's key bindings.
* Dynamically reload configuration file.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-20110618
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |